Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival 2014
What an amazing 10 days we had this year, we’re already planning for our TENTH festival for 2015.
We’ll be posting reviews here over the next few days too, so keep checking back.
If you’d like to get involved in any way, whether you’d like to help organise events, help with fundraising, come along on the day and help marshal, whatever you’d like to do to help out, we’d love to hear from you?
Bridgnorth Festival Limited is a not for profit company run by volunteers and we appreciate all the help we can get. Keep an eye on our website, Facebook page facebook.com/bridgnorthmusicandartsfestival and Twitter @BnorthFestival and we’ll share the dates of our meetings and updates towards next year’s festival.
Bridgnorth Music and Arts Festival is the biggest free festival in Shropshire. Music, Arts, Comedy, Film, Poetry and plenty more all around the district for ten days from August 22nd until August 31st and now in our ninth year.
We have loads of Music and Arts events going on all around the town for the whole ten days, including our own featured events:
- Photography Award exhibition and launch evening on Friday August 22nd at BamBoo Wine Bar
- Rock Festival at the Edgar Davies Ground and Short Film Festival at the Majestic Cinema, Bridgnorth on Saturday August 23rd.
- High Street Stage on Sunday August 24th which also runs alongside the fantastic Children’s Festival and Food Fair – something for all ages and all tastes.
- Quayside Stage on bank holiday Monday August 25th set against the breath taking backdrop of the river Severn
- Family Fun Day at the Castle Grounds and Comedy Extravaganza at the Castle Hall on Saturday August 30th